Coming to Lyon to carry out a research stay accompanied by one's family requires a certain amount of preparation. Various considerations need to be taken into account in order to spend an enjoyable stay in France, including schooling and day-care for your children, as well as social and cultural activities for your spouse.
In this section, you will find useful information on:
- Visas and residence permits for your family
- Schooling for your children
- Childcare for your children
- French lessons for your spouse
- Meeting other families of visiting scientists
- Spouses and Partners Programme
The Espace Ulys remains at your entire disposal to advise and assist you with regard to all aspects of your moving with your family to Lyon. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible, well before your departure, so that we can accompany you and assist you with all the necessary procedures.