You are here

Home insurance

Before signing your rental agreement, the owner or agency will request that you furnish an obligatory "insurance certificate", or proof of insurance, certifying your coverage against tenant’s risks (water damage, fire, etc.).

This type of contract insures the accommodation as well as its usual occupants. This means that if you move, you must inform your insurance company so as to insure your new lodging (if necessary) or cancel your contract.



Contact us to take out home insurance. We can offer you a special negotiated rate through the company AXA ASSURANCES, with a fixed rate of 75 or 112 euros depending on the type of accommodation.

Of course, other insurance companies or your bank can also offer you home insurance policies. Please note: home insurance is valid for one year and must be renewed annually.